Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who on here still uses nolva for PCT?

do you still use nolva for PCT?

• Yes and I love it!

Votes: 41 45.6%
  • yes and I feel like shit on it but my friend told me to use it so I still do

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • NO never have used it

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • NO but i have used it before and felt like shit

Votes: 13 14.4%

• Total voters
My first cycle I used the "standard" nolva clomid pct. I did recover but it was a bumpy few weeks. I felt like a total BITCH. Extremely emotional and depressed. It was terrible. I'm finishing up a cycle and going to be using the pct that everyone talks about here. NTBM products. Looking forward to it actually.

Two months in age, but priceless info.
Please, keep the debate going. This is one of the most debated topics I've read about yet.
I'm on the fence about PCT.

let me add this while the topic is hot today.

I rep for ag guys, its in my sig below.. ag guys sells nolva. yet i still do not recommend anyone use it. so for anyone who claims I am biased as a rep or whatever this proves that I care about people and want people to succeed at cycling. sadly many guys fail at it and go on HRT, yet they continue to give advice on pct which is silly to me.

A buddy of mine turns into a 14yr old girl on Nolva so that's enough for me not to try it. I've used Clomid for PCT, but anything above 25mg gave me side effects like depressions, anxiety, and libido loss. Not worth it in my opinion so I go 25/25/12.5/12.5 on Clomid along with some HCGenerate and Forma and I'm good. Can't wait to get Unleashed/post cycle for my next pct.

I always choose nolva over clomid, unless coming off a 19-nor. Clomid makes me feel so crappy.

Anyways, AG guys has some of the best clomid I have used. Fast delivery and a good price too :)

whichever you choose to use ag guys serms work very well.. guys should check them out

Top Bottom