Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here has done a long Cycle?

Ezekiel

by long I mean 24+ weeks..

what did you run? Sides? Etc..

Just really curiousis all..

Blessings,

1 year--Test eth.,Deca., Equ.,D-bol.,..only side effects include curly hair (sort of Steve Reeves-ish) and became professional man-whore.

1 year--Test eth.,Deca., Equ.,D-bol.,..only side effects include curly hair (sort of Steve Reeves-ish) and became professional man-whore.

That's a 1099 job right?

I am on for life… For the most part!

I do 16 to 20 week cycles then switch up compounds and occasionally drop down to HRT dosages for a couple months at a time. I am 40 and understand I can never come off. I have been on for over 2 years....but keep the dosages as low as I can..

Tao

My dosages varied throughout the year according to the need of the moment (photoshoots or events)but were around 500-750 Test per week, 400-600 Deca (6-8 weeks at a time) Eq (only about 12 weeks at 500)and felt barely any result from Eq, D-bol injectable 50 mgs. daily (4 week then break for few months)

The best results were actually doing 750 Test (week) and Insulin for two months and the using Deca for break from Insulin. Went up to 296 pounds at 6'3" and finally started to look full. Usually I hang from 275-280 The Insulin was incredible. But, thats another story.

ive been on test e 500mg a week almost 4 years in that time ive cycled deca then winny then tren and halo then d-bol then eq now eq and d-bol but now i droped the test to 250mg aweek i still feel good had some bacne but accutain took care of that more hair growth

I do 16 to 20 week cycles then switch up compounds and occasionally drop down to HRT dosages for a couple months at a time. I am 40 and understand I can never come off. I have been on for over 2 years....but keep the dosages as low as I can..

Tao

If thats you in your avatar bro, you look absolutely phenominal!

Tao

Yeah, if that's you in the pic at 40, looking tight bro.

I think the HRT/cycling thing is a whole new territory. I'd still do a "PCT" after a foray of "extra" juice, but it is different than someone who needs to recover completely. You can be on HRT and do a couple of weeks of gear, or a couple of months and if done correctly, go back to HRT and be fine. It's just periods of " advanced enhancement."

Yeah, if that's you in the pic at 40, looking tight bro.

I think the HRT/cycling thing is a whole new territory. I'd still do a "PCT" after a foray of "extra" juice, but it is different than someone who needs to recover completely. You can be on HRT and do a couple of weeks of gear, or a couple of months and if done correctly, go back to HRT and be fine. It's just periods of " advanced enhancement."

Yep… The pic is me. It was taken the day after the Kansas State Championships this past October. I am doing the same show this year!!

I am lucky as I still grow (though never fast enough) on 4-500mg of test a week. I only gain 2-5 pounds a year these days but I rarely go over 10% body fat during the off season. I limit my use of orals and rarely run more than 2 compounds at a time. I want to do this for a long time so I stay away from the “get big quick” cycles.

Much respect,

Taoiron

Top Bottom