Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here has actually used suspension?

I absolutely LOVE everything about suspension... Except the titties that it makes me grow. NOTHING makes me grow tits like test suspension, and nothing does anything for those titties except letro. I have found that running 1-10th of a Ml of AG letro keeps the boobies in check.

BGI

i've used aquaviron - no issues with clogged pins and stuff. the only fuck up is you have to inject ED which meant pec, trap and calf injects in addition to the standard glutes and quads to rotate sites and prevent scar tissue buildup. but thats really not such a big deal really.

i was using .3mg of letro, but i think i could have gotten away with using aromasin or even adex,

~Alc

Would it be worth it to kickstart a cycle with suspension? Say 50-100mg ed for a few weeks? Did you like it?

i used suspension for my blasts and found it to be the superior test as long as you inject it atleast 2x per day. i now only use c and e but its a trt thing with occasional low dose blasts.

if your going to use suspension i would use it the whole cycle. if not just use prop eod for the whole cycle.

suspension blew me up hulk style i was hard as hell to, only draw back is i to fell victim to the anger and had to replace a wall,and its got a pretty good burn goin in

Would it be worth it to kickstart a cycle with suspension? Say 50-100mg ed for a few weeks? Did you like it?

If you can take the daily injects,,,TEST SUSP is a very powerful AAS.
You could definitely use it as a kickstart,,maybe even to replace an oral.

Top Bottom