Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here has actually used suspension?

depends what your goals are....

the suspension i have doesnt hurt too much, and i know after 8 weeks off , nothing has in the past blow me up better then 25mgs pink thais and 75mgs susp ed for 3 weeks...works perfect for me

boston789 said:
Would it be worth it to kickstart a cycle with suspension? Say 50-100mg ed for a few weeks? Did you like it?

HELL FUCKING YEA!

i did IP's suspension years ago and got yoked QUICK!!

i was at a family picnic and everyone was like damn!

but yes suspension will get you yoked quick!!!

X Man said:
depends what your goals are....

the suspension i have doesnt hurt too much, and i know after 8 weeks off , nothing has in the past blow me up better then 25mgs pink thais and 75mgs susp ed for 3 weeks...works perfect for me

how much weight did u gain?

i took it for a week this cycle, both my delts were too sore to touch.. put on size fast.. i might give it another run down the road like mentioned above, a short but sweet dbol/susp cycle

bigcountry61 said:
I use suspension, it is great. I use it because only a 3 day window on testing. Kept most of my gains on it as well.
I'm with this guy....I LOVE suspension...blows me up real quick. Must be shot AT LEAST once ed, but twice ed is better.

Also remember to shake the shit out of it.....I spend literally 6-8 minutes shaking....seriously.

Top Bottom