Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here gets high BP?

Who here gets high BP? and from what?

• Yes, anabolics elevate my BP

Votes: 36 73.5%
  • I take meds while ON cycle

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • HGH elevates my shit BP

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I have high BP naturally. It fucking sucks!

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters

RagenMMA

I was interested to know who here gets high blood pressure and what causes it. I've never had BP issues until using AS. I actually don't have much of an issue unless i'm using over a gram total of compounds (i.e Test/Deca).

HGH was the bullet that hit me though. My blood pressure today was 165/102 and i'm already taking Diovan 160 for BP. I guess my body is just anti-HGH. I will say when i'm off totally i am always have normal readings. I sure as hell hope i don't get long-term damage or BP issues later in life.

I was interested to know who here gets high blood pressure and what causes it. I've never had BP issues until using AS. I actually don't have much of an issue unless i'm using over a gram total of compounds (i.e Test/Deca).

HGH thought was the bullet that hit me though. My blood pressure today was 165/102 and i'm already taking Diovan 160 for BP. I guess my body is just anti-HGH. I will say when i'm off totally i am always have normal readings. I sure as hell hope i don't get long-term damage or BP issues later in life.

Do you take ephedrine/clen? That is a really high diastolic, it scares me more than your systolic. That number is pretty much signifying complete parasympathetic withdrawl, or your baseline is changed significantly.

When on cycle I am 130-140/80-90

Thats pretty concerning, I Would try some cardio, and supplement taurine and drink lots of water .

RADAR

I was first diagnosed with high blood pressure at 18. Was in a car accident and in hospital and they wouldn't let me out because my blood pressure was so high. Ran every test they could to figure out why and came back empty. They put me on meds and I took them for a couple of weeks and then said fuck it..was 18 and bullett proof. A couple of years later had my nose badly broken playing rugby and had to go in for a rhinoplasty and same thing..wouldn't let me out due to my high blood pressure so back on meds again and have been ever since. Just bad genetics in my case but why I have to keep an eye on it when on cycle. Eq seems to be the worst for me but I do love that stuff.

I was 147/80 at two doctors appointments in the last two weeks. They look at me funny because I seem to be in good health otherwise. Both times though I sat there for 5 minutes and just relaxed and it went back to semi-normal. Definitely elevated on cycle and I think the anxiety from EQ is definitely not helping.

Never had issues before but it runs in my family.The past 3-4 weeks it has been around 165/105.Had to drop cycle to get it down before I have a surgery late dec.Pre testing is monday,doc put me on benicar to get down quick (130/85 today)Doc feels it will come back normal after a few weeks.
Silent

Do you take ephedrine/clen? That is a really high diastolic, it scares me more than your systolic. That number is pretty much signifying complete parasympathetic withdrawl, or your baseline is changed significantly.

When on cycle I am 130-140/80-90

What is parasympathetic withdrawal and how does it relate to the compounds you mentioned above? Wouldn't Clenbuterol cause low blood pressure given the fact that it is a vaso-dilator?

What is parasympathetic withdrawal and how does it relate to the compounds you mentioned above? Wouldn't Clenbuterol cause low blood pressure given the fact that it is a vaso-dilator?

Your blood vessels during rest (Diastole) are under control of the parasympathetic nervous system, this system is responsible for lowering the resting heart rate, and controlling the tonus of the smooth muscles surrounding our blood vessels.

Since blood pressure is: Stroke volume x Peripheral resistance x heart rate, or cardiac output x peripheral resistance, affecting one of the variables will increase blood pressure.

Ephedrine is a adrenergic agonist, which means it will bind to the receptors of the sympathetic nervous system which will always override parasympathetic action. Parasympathetic tone is active during rest and digest, and sympathetic is the active system..

Without parasympathetic tone, the intrinsic heart rate would be 100 beats per minute (roughly). If you use ephedrine, the parasympathetic system is overridden by the adrenergic agonist (Adrenal receptors respond to epinephrine/norepinephrine).

While clen does cause some degree of vaso-dilation, it is a beta-2 agonist, and will bind to the tissue in the heart, and the alveoli in the lungs. It will raise the heart rate, and the ejection volume (stroke volume) so it will likely cause an increase in systolic blood pressure, but most likely a drop in diastolic blood pressure.

This is a lot of convoluted information, but essentially, these supplements bind to receptors that are there as a physiological control switch, and cause a deviation in resting values.

In essence, I would guess that ephedrine would raise both diastolic and systolic blood pressure, and thus a noticeable increase in mean arterial pressure. Clen, I don't know, I would have to test the mean arterial pressure, but would still guess it would increase it.

Be safe bro's, and I wrote this real fast. I will look back later to make sure it is clear enough to understand.

Thanks for the detailed info. Just curious Sesational, is your BG in medicine. You know an awful lot about the intricacies of circulatory and nervous system. Anyway, thanks for the info and keep the info flowing.

I gave some advice-take it with a grain of salt!
you only have one body-one life!

or----see a Dr! BP is not to be messed with!

RADAR

Top Bottom