Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Here Bridges Cycles With A Low Does Of AAS In Between Cycles?

S

ShowKidd

just wondering who here bridges cycles with a low dose of juice like 250 mg's a week to maintain there gains till the next cycle, and what is it you use to bridge with Test E?

also what are your stats including age.

theslime said:
I do. 500 mg testosterone enanthate for 4 weeks between cycles.

Let's call this what it is -- never coming off and lowering the dosage now and then along the way.

Nelson Montana said:
Let's call this what it is -- never coming off and lowering the dosage now and then along the way.
Exactly! and 250mg a week is not a little compared to your natural levels. When off be off. Give your body a rest. I have been off going on 8 weeks. (since 10 days out from my last comp) It sucks...I hurt all over, but I train and I eat and I still weigh 227# clean. I have an "off" look about me but fuck it. A week or two more then I will go back on. So just be off.

Quadsweep

Quadsweep said:
Exactly! and 250mg a week is not a little compared to your natural levels. When off be off. Give your body a rest. I have been off going on 8 weeks. (since 10 days out from my last comp) It sucks...I hurt all over, but I train and I eat and I still weigh 227# clean. I have an "off" look about me but fuck it. A week or two more then I will go back on. So just be off.

Quadsweep

Thanks for showing everyone that you don't have to stay on year-round to look great and be competitive.

Quadsweep said:

Quadsweep

guy at my gym is going for his pro card this august. he always says this. he goes off for 3 and 4 months at a time and still looks great. he admits to losing alittle but nothing he wont gain back immediately. good advice.

Top Bottom