Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who has turned their love of injecting to hatred?

thelegacy again

i really am annoyed of it at this point..ive been done with my cycle for awhile but im doing hcg and i even hate that for the fact of injecting..the reason is that my once soft, tender, very injectable muscles have turned into hard, scarring painful injections where i can hear popping as the needle pierces that leather like muscle...if you have had this problem is there a way to get rid of it or does it take time?

ive heard a noise as entering the lower chest b4, I gave up on injections all together, used to be fun, not any more, try injecting primo in the chest for an instant stinging pain

bowling ball nutz said:
ive heard a noise as entering the lower chest b4, I gave up on injections all together, used to be fun, not any more, try injecting primo in the chest for an instant stinging pain

i think i will take a pass ;)

bowling ball nutz said:
try injecting primo in the chest for an instant stinging pain

I thought primo wasn't painful?
Or is it just because it was in the chest that made it so enjoyable?

FUCK ... I am starting a cycle in 2 wks that will consist of EOD injections for 10 wks! Hate hearing this type of thing. Does anyone on the boards have anything good to tell me today!!!!

hahaha

Mavy

Mavy said:
FUCK ... I am starting a cycle in 2 wks that will consist of EOD injections for 10 wks! Hate hearing this type of thing. Does anyone on the boards have anything good to tell me today!!!!

hahaha

Mavy

injecting gets me horny :D

Mavy said:

hahaha

Mavy

I aint looking forward to eod injections....threads like this scare me more :( yeh talk about something else

Top Bottom