Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has the savvy to hit the 3 to 6 week cycles with test,test and more test?

Iron Ghost

Anyone who does these cycles will back me up on this.Yeah, i go on about my fave' combo' being enanthate and prop' but once you try these short cycles you won't go back.3 on 3 off,4 on 4 off,6 on 6 off.Don't give 2 shites about the nuts,i don't shag with them.Sexual appetite goes through the roof and the size and quality of new muscle is constant and mind blowing.Do this for 6 to 8 months have 8 to 10 weeks off and start up again,3 weeks,4 weeks,6 weeks.If it's rock hard quality size you want as i know we all have different goals,then try it.It will blow your mind going this route and you won't look back.
Remember also that 3gms of test ew is known as the "magical benchmark" for almost miraculous size to start happening more or less straight away.Got this from 2 300ib+freaks so i figure i know what they're talking about with something like over 20 years lifting between them.
If you try what i recommend good luck and buy lots of mirrors coz everytime you check yourself out,you're going to look bigger.:)

Come on!!!! Let's sort out the pussies from the big boys for Christ's sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you just use test,

4 weeks on 4 weeks off and then start over, no clomid, nolvdex, hcg?

I like the idea, I like it a lot

How much test per week- I weigh 170 5'5"

At the moment 1.5gms of enanthate ew along with 400mgs of prop,shooting Tuesdays and Saturdays.
4 weeks off then up the enth' to 2gms.Some guys take a shot of hcg after 2-3 weeks but then it's time to lock up your daughters,sisters and gf's coz your dick is like a radar to every pussy in town.

ummmmmmmm wouldn't the prop have to be shot everyday since it only lasts in the body about 24hrs.

Top Bottom