Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has retained or lost maximum amount of muscle after a good cycle

f4209211

Just wondering, my cycle is coming to a close. Have gained 16 pds in 8 weeks on SUS 500 a week. I'll be happy, if i keep 12 of them.

not to sure about sus,,, I am more of a deca boy,,, but I have heard anywhere from 50 to 70%,,, do you have a post cycle plan??? with deca in the past I have usually gained about 10 or so pounds from a cycle and held onto about 7 of those... Just remember to keep lifting hard and have a post cycle regiment of ancilleries.

good luck

My last two cycles I gained 13 on the first and kept it all, gained 13 on the other and kept 2. Post cycle therapy was identical, it all came down to diet (or lack thereof on the last one). Oddly I am up ~13 lbs. on my current cycle, that seems to be my magic number.

My last (and only) test cycle I did 200mgs test cyp. and 40mg ed anavar. I gained 18 lbs and kept about 12lbs and I slacked too much. I think I couldve kept 14. Most of the weight lost was water and fat.

The ability to retain new muscle once the gear has cleared your system depends on a few very important aspects.

1: Make sure you come off correctly and get your HPTA restarted.
2: Make sure you eat to maintain your new muscle. You must keep you body from going into a catabolic state. The amount of food you have to consume will depend on how far you went past your genetic potential. You will have to adjust your diet as you go, but it will be a lot more food than you ate prior to your cycle.
3: You must lower your training intesity for a few months. Over training will lead to elevated cortisol levels, which will eat away new muscle. More protien should help this and phosphodyliserine(sp) and believe it or not HMB will help also.

If you focus on those 3 aspects you should retain what ever gains you made minus the water weight.

Top Bottom