Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Has Experience With N2GUARD?

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
We’d like to hear of your experiences. Good, bad, great or otherwise. And also…some information on how the feds might try to take N2Guard away from you.

Without a doubt, the number one supplement for advanced steroid users in N2GUARD. Whatever nasty side effects you get from anabolic enhancement, you can lessen with N2GUARD. Not only does that mean better health and more potential for progress, but it means greater gain with fewer risks. And isn’t that the name of the game?

So here’s the heads up — our company has had some issues with merchants and even the FDA regarding the fact that we shamelessly aim our products to enhanced athletes. We don’t tip toe around it and we don’t pretend. And we’re getting our balls busted over it, But— so be it. We’re going to fight the good fight. You guys are the ones who made the company what it is and you’re the ones we cater to. We’re not going to turn tail and became something that’s sold in RITE-AID and or even GNC. We’re here for the guys who need something more than a “One-A-Day “ vitamin. There’s plenty of“okay” stuff like that for the regular gym goer, but if you’re really hardcore, you need something more powerful. And something REAL — not some phony poser “Animal” supplement with a bunch of worthless window dressing ingredients with some jacked up guy endorsing it who probably doesn’t even use it. NTBM products are used by the guy who trains hard and wants the added edge of anabolic enhancement. If that’s you — we want to hear from you.

Please post your experiences with N2GUARD. Even if you’re dissatisfied! We want to know your thoughts. In the past, customers said they wanted the liver protection ingredients improved. We listened! N2Guard is now the only supplement that contains the protective ingredients you’ll find in Liv 52, as well as Picroliv, which is the only natural substance shown to regenerate liver cells. And by popular demand, we added a hefty dose of TUDCA for detox and cleansing. Especially if you use orals, then this is a must. There’s no better insurance to helping to keep your liver side effect free anywhere.

Keep in mind, a product designed for protection isn’t quite as sexy as something that promises to build 20 pounds of muscle in 30 days or increase testosterone by 200% (even though such claims are entirely horseshit). But a lot of guys get blood tests or even just get their blood pressure checked — those are two telltale signs of how much steroids are hurting you — or not.

So, let’s hear it. And if you’ve never used N2GUARD and have any questions, feel free to ask. If you have advice about doing safe cycles for someone starting out, post it up!

I’ll try to get to as many as I can and answer them as thoroughly and honestly as possible.

Thanks in advance to everyone! Looking forward to the responses.

I have been using it for years and love it. I use it year round and adjust my dose depending on any "enhancement" that may be going on. I have no idea how the gov't would have an issue with the product though. The ingredients are all perfectly legal so it sounds like more of an issue with the wording on the label of what the product does and who it is intended for.

I have been using it for years and love it. I use it year round and adjust my dose depending on any "enhancement" that may be going on. I have no idea how the gov't would have an issue with the product though. The ingredients are all perfectly legal so it sounds like more of an issue with the wording on the label of what the product does and who it is intended for.

They're having an issue with all the NTBM products because they're designed specifically for steroid users. Sure , we can say, "Test it all!" but in the meantime it takes time and cost money . But we're sticking to our guns.

N2guard is a great product. No propriety blends. No tricks.

A fully transparent well formulated supplement

Top Bottom