Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has done roids from their 20's on to their 30's?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
If anyone has done roids starting in their 20's and is now in their 30's or maybe 40's tell me what the differences are between taking gear in your 20's and 30's and older. Thanks

Yup, first started when I was ~ 24-25.
I stopped and took a 15 year hiatus and then started up again recently (I am 46).
And I concur with stillgoing. They work better now.

I just have to be a little more careful now as my implanted liver and kidneys are a bit more sensitive than my the real ones I had when I first started. :D

galaxy said:
2 more years and it will be a decade. I take alot more now........galaxy
started when i was 23 and will be 30 in july. also galaxy takes more cause he is fat.......;)

I started in my teens and am now mid 30's. The only thing that has changed is that I can no longer tolerate A-50's. I use pretty much the same cycles that I always have. Other than 'muscular maturity', the results are the same.

BPP

It is impossible to compare then and now. When I started 20 years ago people cycled mostly with deca and test with dbol once in a while. But all at very low doses of 400mg/wk and we did it for many months. Then came the big cycle era when stacks went well over 4000mg/wk. Now, guess what? I am back doing 400mg/wk every week. So see, it's true, just wait 20 years and everything comes back in vogue.

Galaxy, do you find that the gains are less year after year? Have you guys had blood work done on a regular basis? Any test results that have drifted up through the years?

Bump on the blood work. Come on guys give up the info!:p

Top Bottom