Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has the best GW-501516??

SARMSSEARCH if you are looking at both quality and price.

It actually costs less for an 8 week run of SS gw than most other companies due to it being dosed so high.

I'm using it right now with my katana log and fucking love it!

SARMSSEARCH if you are looking at both quality and price.

It actually costs less for an 8 week run of SS gw than most other companies due to it being dosed so high.

I'm using it right now with my katana log and fucking love it!
Yep. SS products are more concentrated so they last longer which means more bang for your buck. Oh, and have I mentioned they WORK?

Yep. SS products are more concentrated so they last longer which means more bang for your buck. Oh, and have I mentioned they WORK?

I wouldn't go as far as to say that it is more concentrated bro since plenty of people see great results with unique at the same doses as sarmssearch

I wouldn't go as far as to say that it is more concentrated bro since plenty of people see great results with unique at the same doses as sarmssearch
What this sister meant was, for instance, my SS S4 is 100mg/ml. Not the case for other companies.

So yes, you can take the same dosage with another brand, but you'll be taking an entire ml whereas .5ml with SS.

SarmsSearch GW is dosed at 20mg/ml while Unique is dosed at 5.0mg/ml I believe...

I mean shall I get my calculator out for you? Unique is a great company, not downing their products at all, I've used them myself. I'd just rather one bottle lasting me a while, but that's just me

What this sister meant was, for instance, my SS S4 is 100mg/ml. Not the case for other companies.

So yes, you can take the same dosage with another brand, but you'll be taking an entire ml whereas .5ml with SS.

SarmsSearch GW is dosed at 20mg/ml while Unique is dosed at 5.0mg/ml I believe...

I mean shall I get my calculator out for you? Unique is a great company, not downing their products at all, I've used them myself. I'd just rather one bottle lasting me a while, but that's just me

Shit did not see that I do apologize its just a natural response, I really need to look more carefully who I'm quoting before I respond

But ok we had a miss understanding I thought you were saying 20mg of gw from unique was not actually 20mg and was not comparable to 20mg from ss

In a ml basis yes you are correct 1 bottle if ss gw will last longer then 1 bottle of unique

My bad on the bro comment again I do apologize :/

Shit did not see that I do apologize its just a natural response, I really need to look more carefully who I'm quoting before I respond

But ok we had a miss understanding I thought you were saying 20mg of gw from unique was not actually 20mg and was not comparable to 20mg from ss

In a ml basis yes you are correct 1 bottle if ss gw will last longer then 1 bottle of unique

My bad on the bro comment again I do apologize :/
It's ok :) just getting the facts straight that's all

Let's be clear I'm not speaking badly of Unique. They were the first company I used. Just a big diff in mg/ml

Thanks for the replies, I figured sarmsearch would come out on top lol I favor them myself for ostarine at least. Great to know psizzle on the potency, I may have over looked that if you hadn't chimed in. I'll definitely be going with SS when I start my cut in a couple months. I'll most likely be hitting you up for dieting advice soon Dylan!

Top Bottom