Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has Albuterol ? O yes RXhealthdrugs has Albuterol( better then clen, how to use)

What I like about Albuterol is it comes with a lot less sides. Non of that jittery or feeling weak as shit feeling. Also because of the shorter half life you don't have to worry about not getting to damn bed at night. This makes dosing a lot more easy. Ya sure you have to take it more often because of its half life but I will trade that for being able to get to bed any day of the week. Take a your reg full dose of clen at 5-6pm and forget sleeping till 12-1am or later and we all know it. Take a full dose of Albuterol at even as late as 7 and still be in bed sleeping by 10:00 10:30.

Another thing I like is that well clen has been proven to build muscle and have a anti catabolic effect in animals and never been proven in humans. Albuterol has been studied in human Athletes and proven to do do. Clen, on the other hand, has been reported to reduce muscle recovery and strength by most people who use it. O know from personal experience if I take a dose of clen before a work out I feel extremely weak during the work out and i get a lot of muscle cramping. I do not get this well using Albuterol.

2 weeks on 2 weeks off is the best way to use Albuterol. Start of at a dose of 2mg 3 times a day. Then move up to 4 times a day after 2-3 days. then move up to 4 mg 3 times a after 2-3 days then jump to 4mg 4 times a day and stay there till the 2 weeks is up. Stop for 2 weeks and then start over.

Re: Who has Albuterol ? O yes RXhealthdrugs has Albuterol( better then clen, how to u

Added with need2slin and the fat melts off like a hot knife through butter!!!!!!

Re: Who has Albuterol ? O yes RXhealthdrugs has Albuterol( better then clen, how to u

Can Albuteral cause a false positive on an employment random drus test thats test for the big 5 narcotics? This is what scared me about Ephedra as I heard it can cause a false positive for amphetamines.

Can Albuteral cause a false positive on an employment random drus test thats test for the big 5 narcotics? This is what scared me about Ephedra as I heard it can cause a false positive for amphetamines.

nope. Because billions of people use this stuff in there inhalers and if they tested for this shit anyone with breathing trouble would pop hot. Never happen man.

Yeah I fucken hated Clen. That shit is poison and not worth the trouble if you ask me. I might look into trying Albuterol out. Too bad it's no good in pump form.

Top Bottom