Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHO GETS BULKED UP THEN CANT STAND THE EXTRA BF & WATER AND END UP SHEDDING??

Hate being bloated and fat or dealing with it

• I do the same thing I have to start to drop some pounds

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • I deal with it. I know this is how to put on mass

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • Big guts are cool I have one year around!

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Im a lucky bastard I have super metabolism and cant get over 10% bf if i tried

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters
N

ninesecz

I seem to do this evry now and then. I will get all bulked up a little extra fat and a bunch of water and after a couple of weeks of struggling to bend over and put socks on and getting out of the shower and seeing myself with "shakey belly" I say fuck this and start dropping carbs and upping the cardio. Plus it gets harder to do the "spoon postion " when you have the " DICKEY DOO" (You know your belly sticks out farther than your dickey do!!)

I have to have abs. Right now I can still see them all when I flex them but I like it better when they are shredded in relaxed position.
My goal is to continue with higher carbs until the end of Feb and then clean it all up and get ripped for the summer.

Funny you posted this, cause I'm 6 weeks into my Test/Deca/Dbol bulker, and I can't stand it anymore..... I can't stand putting fat on, so I'm gonna switch up my diet starting next week to lose fat.....

rizz

I'm here for the F.A. (fatties anonymous) meeting. Its funny because I actually avoid dating during my bulk phase so I don't have to show off my stomach, but as soon as cutting comes around...look out :evil:

/cutting starts in jan ;)

All the more reason to not let your bf climb above 12-15% even while bulking. If you're on a high dosage of aromatizing steroids you cant avoid the water retention and bloating, but there's a difference between that and fat. A good example is your abs. If you can see your abs but your belly sticks out beyond your feet, you're bloated. If you cant see your abs AND your belly sticks out, you're bloated AND fat, definitely not a good combo. I'm not hating at all. I'm currently 5'10" 285 and am starting a 2 phase 16 week cycle. I'm right there with all you bro's.

52_21_30 said:
All the more reason to not let your bf climb above 12-15% even while bulking. If you're on a high dosage of aromatizing steroids you cant avoid the water retention and bloating, but there's a difference between that and fat. A good example is your abs. If you can see your abs but your belly sticks out beyond your feet, you're bloated. If you cant see your abs AND your belly sticks out, you're bloated AND fat, definitely not a good combo. I'm not hating at all. I'm currently 5'10" 285 and am starting a 2 phase 16 week cycle. I'm right there with all you bro's.

5.10 and 285 i hope your ripped cause if not then your fat that sounds way to heavy for 5.10 frame i am 5.10 210 and feel fat cant imagine 285

Top Bottom