Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else has several cycles under their belt and still uses under a gram a week?

Mike P.T.

Count me in. Everyone is different though with different goals and different mindsets so I just want to know if their are any other moderate/light users like me in here. hehehehe....

My test cycle just started now and it's less than what I even used to start off with last year. I'm using 500mg/week along with 2.5mg femera eod. Later I may add another compound but the total will never reach 1 gram.

Me!

If I ever do cycles again they will be fina at just 75mg/day, I like my size now.

-sk

Edited to add: I have gone above a gram before though.

I switch back and forth.Sometimes I will run ony 500mgs/week of test if I'm running a couple other synergistic compound with it,then others I will run a gram weekly of test by itself with a healthy dose of l-dex.Switching up seems to keep the system from adaptation for me.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
I switch back and forth.Sometimes I will run ony 500mgs/week of test if I'm running a couple other synergistic compound with it,then others I will run a gram weekly of test by itself with a healthy dose of l-dex.Switching up seems to keep the system from adaptation for me.

The juice GOD speaks. Damn I haven't been on in a while. LOL I actually meant how much of the total steroid taken a week. :)

I just finished my 5th cycle ,I did 750mg of test for 7 weeks,and 30mg d-bol for 4 weeks,I made great gains!
How long are your cycles?I keep my cycles around 8 weeks.I think doing doing a gram of test for 8 weeks is safer than doing 500mg for 16 weeks.I think your body can recover much easier from 8 weeks than from long cycles,even though it is the same amount of juice.That's just my opinion though.:)

ROAD DOG said:
I just finished my 5th cycle ,I did 750mg of test for 7 weeks,and 30mg d-bol for 4 weeks,I made great gains!
How long are your cycles?I keep my cycles around 8 weeks.I think doing doing a gram of test for 8 weeks is safer than doing 500mg for 16 weeks.I think your body can recover much easier from 8 weeks than from long cycles,even though it is the same amount of juice.That's just my opinion though.:)

This will be a good 7 month long cycle. I did one last year as well using higher doseages and I recovered just fine afterwards. Got blood work done about 7 weeks after the estimated time sus clears my system and all my levels were within normal range.

the highest i have ever been with 6cycles under my belt was 750mgs but my average dose is usually around 350-600mgs of test a wk, my theory is simple...you can only put so much water in a glass before it just overflows and you waste the water...same thing w/doing 2g of test a wk IMO

Well I have been at it for over 10 years and I am way over 1 gram. (hell I am over 2 grams!) But I was still at 750mgs at the 5 year mark!

Quad

sk* said:
I like my size now.

Same here.

I've never went over 500mg/wk (except frontloading).

Plan on doing one bulking (500-750mg +/-) cycle per year from now on. Cut naturally once per year too.

Top Bottom