Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else drinks more tha 4 cups of coffee a day?

scout420

Man I just love coffee Dunkin Donuts Hazle nut, I love that shit I go for one all the time,I'm probably going to go in a few..Who else drinks alot of coffee.

coffee is a very important ingredient to the new orleans culture......i consume at least 6 or 7 cups in a "normal" day, even more if work interferes with my sleeping.

aaah-h-h-h-h-h-h!!!!!!!! I am sipping on a steaming mug of Community brand dark roast coffee as i surf...........:p

Bouncer, I just started taking it with coffee. SofaGeorge put up a post about how it raises your insulin levels. I looked into it and he was right.
You will see me posting about using it while you're on a cycle now too. I found two studies, one done on powerlifters, that showed an increase in glucose intolerance and insulin levels when they were using AS.

rnch said:
coffee is a very important ingredient to the new orleans culture......i consume at least 6 or 7 cups in a "normal" day, even more if work interferes with my sleeping.

hey rnch- where in Louisiana are you from?

i love coffee, unfortunately i cant have a coffee maker in my dorm so i havent enjoyed Community coffee in a while.......

Top Bottom