Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else bleeds after Glute Shots

scout69

I never have had a problem with hitting a vein never felt sick or anything in the 5 years or so I've juiced but I usually only do Glute shots not a big fan of spot injections but I always bleed always I hit the right spot I've done the reasearch months before I did my first cycle almost 6 years ago I never asperat and again never no problems bruises nothing but always blood usually just running down my ass when I pull out hold a alchol pad on it for 5 seconds and its done but this happens with 95% of my shots why is this..

Come on guys I know you all shoot your selfs whats up never really thought about this before wanted to know about everyone else

scout69 said:
Come on guys I know you all shoot your selfs whats up never really thought about this before wanted to know about everyone else

I bleed about most of the time when I shoot in the glute, nothing abnormal. I guess if I didn't hold a cotton ball on it it might run down my ass. I just put pressure on it and massage for about 30 seconds and i'm usually good to go.

pentatonic said:
I bleed about most of the time when I shoot in the glute, nothing abnormal. I guess if I didn't hold a cotton ball on it it might run down my ass. I just put pressure on it and massage for about 30 seconds and i'm usually good to go.

I never shoot myself in the glute as im not that flexible, and also i cant use only one hand to shoot, aspirate and all that. But however, i used to shoot my boys there and i get shot there myself when my friends are around and i can say that most of the times there is not much blood running, most of the times there isnt blood at all untill i press the pad afterwards to massage it in a bit deeper.

I guess it depends on the technique you are using, are you really slow to put the needle in or just jab it in, do you pull it out slow as well. I usually just jab it in and pull it out quick as well. But i have a friend that's a bleeder even if i use 25" gauge and its in a delt.

Yea, hit or miss with me too. I'd say the majority of the time I just get a tiny bit of blood from the skin penetration, and on rare occasions I hit a vein and the blood starts to pour out. Either way, I still disinfect and aspirate every single time.

i almost never get any blood from the injection spot.. if nething its a small drop... i just shoot high in the upper outer.

Snarling Force said:
Its hit or miss with me. Sometimes, no blood from a ace injection. Other times, its spraying red all over the bathroom.
Me to.
But I noticed if I inject legs I`m bleeding all the time but when I inject shoulders there is no blood at all.

Top Bottom