Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who do you think keeps gains for longer time?

rooster+

Hey guys I was wondering who keeps gains for longer time after a cycle of AAS, a guy who has been lifting for years and it's already build up and muscular or a guy that just started lifting a few months ago and it's on the process of building mass, my question is been asked because I have been lifting for 5 months and I'm developing some mass and I'm thinking of running a cycle of test and deca, I'm 28 years old and weight 176 lbs, so I think I'm on the right age for my first cycle, but I was wondering if I should hit the weights for some more time.

At 5 months you're nowhere near ready. And the answer is obvious bro

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

5 months and you already want gear! Hell no! It took me 12 years before I took anything. I already won 3 state powerlifting titles before I touched gear. In fact, my best squat pound for pound was as a lifetime natural (485 squat weighing 160 lbs.)

If you have only been training 5 months, you are no where near ready for steroids. They aren't even needed anyways because you still make fantastic 'noobie' gains for at least 1-2 more years.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

a basketball player who has played since he was 5 vs. one who just started playing at 17

who do think has the better chance of making their college team?

you know the answer you are just trying to talk yourself into doing something very stupid

a basketball player who has played since he was 5 vs. one who just started playing at 17

who do think has the better chance of making their college team?

you know the answer you are just trying to talk yourself into doing something very stupid

EXACTLY! Although there has been some basketball talent, mostly from foreign countries, that picked the sport up later in life.

It takes years of building up a proper base before you want to use AAS. If you cycle now you will just be pissing money away on gains you would have made naturally anyways. On top of that you will be affecting your HPTA health as well.

Top Bottom