Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHo buys Nolvadex from an online pharmacy?

lincoln

I am running out and have no local source. My overseas source has a minumum purchase amount that is way more then I would ever need.

I ordered Clomid from a few online pharmacy's a long time ago. I remember that they also sold Nolvadex.

Has anyone else tried this approach. I dont want to bother ordering if it probably going to get snagged. People say it is legal to import a personal supply but I have heard actual accounts of this not being reality.

lincoln said:

That just made my day. I hope you where at work.

As a mater of fact i am but why would you do something like that people like you should be scammed and ass raped by some 350lb sweat hog from Pelicin Bay or San Quintin.. Its mother fuckers like you that i dont feel bad and if you get gino you deserve it :doublefi: :doublefi: :kapow: :kapow:

anabolicann said:

As a mater of fact i am but why would you do something like that people like you should be scammed and ass raped by some 350lb sweat hog from Pelicin Bay or San Quintin.. Its mother fuckers like you that i dont feel bad and if you get gino you deserve it :doublefi: :doublefi: :kapow: :kapow:

:)

Have a nice day!

Oh i will and you keep searching the net for sick shit like that i bet you have that as your screen saver or was that a recent photo of you and you boys?? To think you had to find that out on the net mean you one sick mofo is that the image in your haed will you masterbate..

Gimme a break tough guy. I guess your less then one month membership to this board makes you the boss.

One of my friends sent it to me as a joke.

Thats what it is: a joke, a gag, a practical joke.

Grow up and get over it.

Last edited:
MAD GUNZ said:
Lincoln, you are one fukt up peice of shit to post that link....Burn in hell you fukin HOMO!!!:destroy:

Annabolicann, you know you just signed up for a new account and posted this.

Top Bottom