Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

While on cycle, Does Hawthorn Berry really regulate blood pressure?

While on cycle, Does Hawthorn Berry really regulate blood pressure?

• Yes It does

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I dont know bro

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Hawthorne definetely does have a calming effect. The belief that it strengthens cardiac muscle is uncertain, but what the hell, it's worth a try.

Bloddy noses? Dude, you need to do more than take an herb for that.

Quadsweep said:

It works great. I tried it because you said it worked for you in a thread a few months back. So I thought WTF why not try it. So I tried it and did before and after BP measurements and after 3 weeks my BP had dropped by 12 points on the top number and by 18 points on the bottom number. Voodoo Magic???...I don't think so. It works.

D

my first cycle when i took dbol i got a fucking bloody nose like everyday! but my cycle after that of test and deca i didnt, go figure

instant.muscle said:
my first cycle when i took Dianabol - methandrostenolone - i got a fucking bloody nose like everyday! but my cycle after that of test and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - i didnt, go figure
You know I think it has to do with the mass you gain.. If I gain like 10 lbs in 10 days.. I'll get bloody noses

Top Bottom