Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

While on anyone do bodyparts twice a week?

I am assuming you are refering to lagging body parts or problematic areas.

Regardless whether on or off, my training is very instinctive. Therefore, when focussing on a specific body part, if I feel that it is recovered and strong, I will hit that specific part again. Otherwise, I will lay off until I feel that way. Also, I try to add a variety of training principles to illict as much stimulus as possible.

Damn I'm pretty sure that for me it would be great to train body parts 2 times per week being on but i don't have enough time...:(

seriuosly I will recieve shit for this,

(yes currently I am a big boy)
275 at 17 %

but I believe that if your on, you should train EVERY BODY PART 2 times aweek, in addition to cardio
maybe more depending on how your connective tissue does, how heavy you go and what poundaged you use etc

but to get "big" ie muscle volume,

hypertophy training , pump, and frequency is where its at

if I could train twice a day 3 hours a pop in the dead of hot summer with full footbals gear on for 3 months NATURALLY

I assume people haveing desk jobs could progress a whole lot more while on

I think todays BB>ers are lazy or have been reading muscle mag too much

and following those quasie powerlifting, heavy duty techniques

ever wonder why Arnie and all those old school bbers look so good for?

its beacuse while they starteed going on they could sense recovery increase, and all the benifits and they just went with it and trained till they could not any more using volume techniques

This is what I did last cycle, I was coming off HST so, went from training 3 times a week ( if you can call 3 sets training), and changed to doing this split:

Mon: Chest, back, shoulders, abs
Tue: Legs, arms
Wed: OFF
Thur: Repeat mon
Fri: Repeat tue
Sat: Light 1 hr cardio
Sun: OFF

I did about 6 intense sets per body part and it seemed to work great, weights were going up every single workout, and because only doing 6 sets, didn't take much time and didn't feel like over training.

I was on alot of good juice though: Test, var and winny :p

i only hit lagging body part twice for me it is chest.

mon chest-bi-forearms
tues legs
wed off
thurs shoulders-traps-chest a few sets
fri back tri-forearms
hit a little abs every train day

Yes. If I sense good recovery I will hit twice per week. My chest, arms and abs ususally get it twice for sure. They recover faster than legs. I just watch it becuase I don't want to end up top heavy.

I always train as to how my body parts feel, if I feel they have recovered then its ok to train that bodypart again. Like Arnie says "you have to listen to your body and feel which is the most important thing in bodybuilding", I totally agree with him.

Top Bottom