Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where too buy ai?

VanTranStan87

[FONT=&quot]I am using 500mg of sustanon bought at the pharmacy 2x per week. I inject Monday and Thursday. Total 1000mg/week.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm doing 2 months. Blood Testing and resulted was 1880 ng / dl.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Is not this too low?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]looking to get some aromisin, caber, letro, nolva. who do you think is the best. I prefer not to buy bunk AI/Serms and find out when gyno sets in.[/FONT]

No offense but you’re doing it all wrong. Your dose is Too high first. 2 months is not nearly long enough to allow the long esters to do their job. Sust is better injected 3-4 times a week. But yes that seems low unless it’s because you’re not pinning frequently enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am using 500mg of sustanon bought at the pharmacy 2x per week. I inject Monday and Thursday. Total 1000mg/week.

I'm doing 2 months. Blood Testing and resulted was 1880 ng / dl.
Is not this too low?

looking to get some aromisin, caber, letro, nolva. who do you think is the best. I prefer not to buy bunk AI/Serms and find out when gyno sets in.
It would depend on when you pulled bloods..
But yes if your pinning 1gr a week and only pulled 1880 ot is low.

Top Bottom