Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to start-Female Bodybuilding

emilytaylorm

Hi All-
I know that this has more than likely been posted on this forum multiple times but I would love some advice on where to start.
I am 5'7" and super lean/fit around 110lbs. I have been working out seriously for about 5 years but am just not seeing the results that I would like.
I train 6-7 days a week and do WAY too much cardio (1+hr a day on top of lifting for an hour).
If I wanted to dabble in the scene, where would you start?
A guy at the gym was thinking a low dose anavar, low dose clen or GW 50156.
Any thoughts? Your girl could use some advice! haha

Thanks everyone!!

sarms would be a great way for you to start... the sarms triple stack would be more than ideal... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I would recommend to follow Dylan's stack precisely as it is laid out and for the best sarms, visit sarms4sale

All of the above and, if you want to add muscle you need to cut back on the cardio…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All-
I know that this has more than likely been posted on this forum multiple times but I would love some advice on where to start.
I am 5'7" and super lean/fit around 110lbs. I have been working out seriously for about 5 years but am just not seeing the results that I would like.
I train 6-7 days a week and do WAY too much cardio (1+hr a day on top of lifting for an hour).

Thanks everyone!!

Welcome to elitefitness.

First good you came here and first thing i will tell you do NOT use steroids to start, start with sarms and clen before you go too far

here is a cycle for you to get started
10mgs cardarine gw501516 daily
20mcgs clenbuterol daily split 2 dose all before 5pm
10mgs ostarine mk2866 daily

start with this small stack before you use anavar

in case you dont listen and still use steroids, anavar etc
TRUST ME, ROIDtest all your steroids make sure anavar is anavar, MANY girls ruin their life and health not testing their steroids and get fakes and counterfeits
like dbol or tbol instead of anavar will mess you up for life

Women should not use steroids, start with sarms or sarms replacement, like OSTAZOL, CARDAZOL, NUTROZOL. Cut on cardio, more lifting for muscle growth

Hi All-

Thanks everyone!!

You don't say what your aims are.

Top Bottom