Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where the hell is all this weight coming from?

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
4 weeks in...I was 225 ish when I started. Havnt stepped on the scale once til yesterday. Fucking 245!!! While I have grown significantly everywhere....I have definatley NOT gained 20 lb of lean mass. I havnt gained BF%...if anything I have maybe lost a percent or so. Im not visibly holding any more water than I was 4 weeks ago. Aromasin @ 12.5 E3D...or when I remember.
I could see 10 lb maybe. Maybe I am holding more water but I dont see it. Im thinking of 12.5 EOD of the aromasin.

Trying to recomp and eat pretty clean. Pretty much at maintinence cals to be able to lose fat. Getting seriously onthe cardio wagon starting tomorrow morning.

Damn man thats some weight! I'm currently taking aromasin at 12.5 eod and I have definitely leaned out some on this test E/dbol cycle. I also have some reoccuring tendonitis in my elbows so my elbows felt the extra drying out as well. May want to up the joint support like I did if you have similar problems.

It's from me--I am losing it like crazy---no need to thank me but sorry I did not get it wrapped.

How is your sodium?
BP?
Sleep?
Stop cardio or lower activity level?

It has to be water. It would be hard to even gain that much fat that quickly. What's your cycle? Do you have some deca and or dbol thrown in there? You're just not noticing how much water you've gained. It's hard when you look in the mirror ed. I know I didn't notice what a moonface I had on my first til I looked at pics of me post cycle and pre cycle. My face was the shape of a pie plate.

375 mg test c wk. Thats it. 125mg deca first 3 wks for joint hrt but I decided to discontinue the deca last week. My sleep is great, bp is only up about 5-7 points on top and bottom still very much in the safe zone. 132/72 as an average right now. It must be water. I havnt done shit for cardio the last two weeks. I'm starting again tomorrow once a day on training days and twice a day on non training days.
I was also off....my scale is wrong. I got on an actual doctor scale.....its 25 lb, not 20 so I'm 250. Wtf....

I don't have moon face though. And I see more of my abs than I did 4 weeks ago. Bf% hasn't noticably gone up.

Either way...I'm out to drop about 15 lb real quick like in the next few weeks before I cruise for 7 weeks.

4 weeks in...I was 225 ish when I started. Havnt stepped on the scale once til yesterday. Fucking 245!!! While I have grown significantly everywhere....I have definatley NOT gained 20 lb of lean mass. I havnt gained BF%...if anything I have maybe lost a percent or so. Im not visibly holding any more water than I was 4 weeks ago. Aromasin @ 12.5 E3D...or when I remember.
I could see 10 lb maybe. Maybe I am holding more water but I dont see it. Im thinking of 12.5 EOD of the aromasin.

Trying to recomp and eat pretty clean. Pretty much at maintinence cals to be able to lose fat. Getting seriously onthe cardio wagon starting tomorrow morning.

First thing I would do is double,,even triple check your diet. Your metabolism does change over time so maybe you need some adjustements?

An average day for me looks something like this, I don't deviate much.

Meal 1: shake with 1 scoop whey, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 8-10oz egg whites
1 cup of oats or 2pc whole grain wheat toast plain

Meal 2: 8-10oz chicken cubed cooked in grape seed oil (not fried) sprinkled with shaved
Raw almonds, 1 cup oats

Meal 3: same as #2

Meal 4: if I still havnt worked out then I usually have a RTD here.

Meal 5: pwo shake 2 scoops whey in 1 cup sweetened almond milk (22g sugar carbs) , 2 heaping scoops bcaa powder

Meal 6: same as meal 2 but with a few extra ounces of meat

Meal 7: same as 2 without oats.

Meal 8: if I'm up this long its usually an RTD. (no fat or sugar)

So upon reflecting yesterday and today....I have decided instead of a recomp of sorts I am going to spend the next 6 weeks doing a harcore cut. Dropping the test c to 250mg e5d just to have enough there to let me hang on to the mass I have put on already.
Cutting my calorie intake to a 500-600 deficit while keeping my protein still in the 350g a day area. Cutting carbs to 120g or less daily and still going to simmer my chicken in grape seed oil but going to cut out the extra almonds.

Steve...yes I started pics today. Don't have any from before. It taking a bunch today then will again in 6 weeks. Then will be starting a revised version of what I was thinking....which will be..provided my bloods look good in a few weeks and my bph type symptoms I posted about stay gone ad they seem to now be....it'll look like

Test c 250 e5d

Tren a 100mg eod

Mast p 100mg eod

8 weeks.

Then ill bump cals up to 5-600 over maintinence.

Top Bottom