Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to get steroids in ireland?

UnknownRaver

hello, about 6 months ago i hit what i believe to be, my natural limit. as rather than going up in weight i seem to be going down but going back up to 186lbs.

ive researched a couple steroids for about 4months and although tren is like the god of steroids, id prefer something strong but gentle on the skin like i read deca was. because tren seems like a bad place to start as its probably the strongest shit out there and i dont wanna break out all over the place.

anyone know where i could get something like deca in ireland? R.O.I.

also, best recommended cycle for someone like me whos not a beginner in the gym, ive been working out for about 6 years

Run deca + test only. Stay far far away from tren.
This forum is not to find sources but for education.
Evolutionary.org might be more helpful in your search.

I would run 10-12 weeks of

500mg test-e
375mg deca

Don't forget to have a proper AI on hand and your PCT in place before you start. Just sourcing the gear is easy, but trying to source your PCT stuff while on cycle is a nightmare and a mess.

Good luck!

I agree with @stevesmi

For anyone looking for a source, my advice is to head on over to elitefitness.com's sister site evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section.

There are a lot of really good sources, and a lot of terrible ones. It's always important to do your research before ordering from any source.​

Top Bottom