Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to get Anabolic Steroids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we aloud to privately message people about finding them? Why can you not ask where to get them but everyone is advertising that they are taking them? Also, have you heard of anyone getting legid roids from the sponsored sites, since you can't tell me that you guys have personally, because you aren't aloud to "source."

Are we aloud to privately message people about finding them? Why can you not ask where to get them but everyone is advertising that they are taking them? Also, have you heard of anyone getting legid roids from the sponsored sites, since you can't tell me that you guys have personally, because you aren't aloud to "source."

Our sponsors don't sell anything illegal. No, you can't private message sources either.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Then if you can't privately message people about them. How can you research to find them? If the sponsors don't sell them. Then what legit places would even sell em online. (Iwould never buy them online btw.) This makes no sense whatsoever.

Reactions: ceo
Then how do all of you guys find em? Just ask the biggest dude at the gym, Because when I'm at 240 there aren't many bigger then me. And I've never used before...

1. Read the rules of the board before you post.

2. I'll give you a hint, the biggest rule on here is no sourcing. Since you dont seem to know what that means, I'll clue you in: it means you cant come on here asking for sources or where to find sources. Its for the safety and security of the board.

3. I'm pretty sure the dude in the second post is trolling you to go and tell a bunch of buff cops that youre trying to buy roids so that you can get arrested. If he was being serious, then its terrible advice. If you couldnt see that then you need to do more source research.

4. If you're as desperate to buy as you are now, you're going to get ripped off again and again (ask me how I know that). Trying to buy from PM on a board will get you ripped off every time.

Saying that you are taking roids can be played off as "for entertainment purposes only" if it comes down to legal cases. Pointing to a seller or a source is not so easy to slip out of - so thats why you cannot have source talk here.

NO BUT U CAN ASK WHERE TO GET BASS FISH TO SHOVE UP UR BUTTHOLE THAT GIVES A RUSH OF TESTOSTERONE--JUST ASK BIGBASSTURD--HE'S LIVING TESTIMONY TO THAT... HAHA.

COVERED BY THE 1ST AMENDMENT...AND BY a NORMAL SENSE OF HUMOR...

Edit: muzzling myself because I don't have the willpower or time to deal with people like you anymore.

Last edited:
Just search online its not that hard to find something. I wouldn't recommend just go around asking ppl in the gym.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

I don't even know what to say this is just Fucking rediculous......

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

read the rules.. enough already.

this isn't a source board.. its one thing to make 1 thread.. but making a million threads breaking the rules will get you banned on here. you will follow the rules of the site, when you signed up you agreed to the TOS, so you will follow our rules or you can find another board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom