x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Where to find Stanozolol 25mg, Oxandrolone 50mg

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Where to find Stanozolol 25mg, Oxandrolone 50mg within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Stanozolol 25mg, Oxandrolone 50mg Took exclusively for cutting and cleaning up the physique. It really helped kickstart fat burn while also adding lean muscle and getting more vascular and tight. 4 years ago I did the above gear in capsule form (all in one pill) along with eating super clean, increasing protein and cardio, and getting great sleep. 511 / 198 and chubby before. 511 / 185 and best shape of my life after. Back to 511 196-198 right now :( I did the cycle for 3

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Where to find Stanozolol 25mg, Oxandrolone 50mg

Stanozolol 25mg, Oxandrolone 50mg

Took exclusively for cutting and cleaning up the physique. It really helped kickstart fat burn while also adding lean muscle and getting more vascular and tight.

4 years ago I did the above gear in capsule form (all in one pill) along with eating super clean, increasing protein and cardio, and getting great sleep.

511 / 198 and chubby before. 511 / 185 and best shape of my life after. Back to 511 196-198 right now

I did the cycle for 3 months straight (which was a rookie move - shouldve stopped around 8 weeks and cycled off). I lost like 15 lbs and put back on another 7 lean and BF % dropped from something sickening of like 21% down to 8%

Anyway, Im trying to get my hands back on this stuff and cant seem to find it anywhere. Will definitely need to get the right PCT stuff this time around because contrary to what people say, while it is lesser than most, it still aromatizes and shut down natural production around month 2. I didnt have the right stuff to help combat that and basically lost all my gains in the end. It was amazing while it lasted though. This time around Im more educated thanks to this forum.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Re: Where to find Stanozolol 25mg, Oxandrolone 50mg

By the way, it was called Element Labs in a white bottle with a red Gear like icon similar to a settings icon. It came in 50 capsules and I was doing 1 capsule 2x a day.

If you want to get your hands to the highest quality gear check out our sponsor's PSL website.
    Natural or Enhanced
    Male or Female

Individualized Training & Diet Plans

The sponsors here are legit and will have everything you need.

check out psl... they are a highly respected place...