Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where do you get your stuff shipped to?

McFakerton

When ordering gear, do you have it shipped right to your house, or do you use a PO box? Do you use your real name, or slap something fake on there?

What are the real chances that something is going to be flagged?

Ship it to your neighbors house... in their name - then wait and hide in the bushes on the day the package is supposed to arrive. Sneak up and snatch it off their front porch before they notice it's there... this way if the feds are tracking the shipment they raid your neighbors house and not yours and you get off scott free! :chomp:

Hah, grandmas addy is an interesting idea. However, my uncle is a doctor and may get a little suspicious if suddely packages for me are showing up at my grandmothers house.

I'd prefer just to have it shipped straightforwardly, but am not sure just exactly what all the risks are.

Just how serious is gear possesion if it's strictly for personal use?

McFakerton said:
Hah, grandmas addy is an interesting idea. However, my uncle is a doctor and may get a little suspicious if suddely packages for me are showing up at my grandmothers house.

I'd prefer just to have it shipped straightforwardly, but am not sure just exactly what all the risks are.

Just how serious is gear possesion if it's strictly for personal use?
I think just about as serious as heroin for personal use... pretty sad huh?

Don't take chances at giving anyone your true address. Why would you? Have it shipped to a PO Box, hell you can rent one for like $10 a month. I can't imagine why you would want your true address to be on a source's customer list. That way when and if he gets busted they know where to come pick you up. Or in this case, your granny.

tiggerizme said:
Don't take chances at giving anyone your true address. Why would you? Have it shipped to a PO Box, hell you can rent one for like $10 a month. I can't imagine why you would want your true address to be on a source's customer list. That way when and if he gets busted they know where to come pick you up. Or in this case, your granny.

Don't you need a drivers license or some other true for of ID to rent a PO box?

Get a fake ID.. If you use your real one to obtain the PO Box just have the gear sent to that PO Box but under a different name.

I've used my real name, real address for over 10yrs now..... Never had a problem..... Tigger brings up a good point about your address on a source list, but if they wanna bust someone, they usually go UP, not DOWN the ladder...... Not to mention that if they DO bust ya, and youre using a fake addy and name, they will tack on Mail Fraud, which is a felony..... So now you got 2 felonies youre facing if youre busted..... A lawyer can usually help ya with the AAS charges, but Mail Fraud is hard to disprove in this situation..... That's my take on it anyway....

rizz

Top Bottom