Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where can I get a sterile vial like gear comes in?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Do they sell them OTC? Or any place that would carry one?

I only need one and don't need a bulk supply.

thanks, karma to all that help.

AAP said:

yeah, I know there. But thing is, I need it today or tomorrow.

I was hoping something local was available.

I dont think you'll find a sterile vial anywhere OTC, but you could always make your own. Buy a small bottle of cheap perfume, wash it very thoroughly, boil it, rinse it out with alcohol, BA if you have it, and then steam it by holding it with a knife or fork over a boiling pot. You'll need some sort of stopper if the bottle's original top wont do. By then I know It'll be as sterile as anything you could buy.

anya said:
I dont think you'll find a sterile vial anywhere OTC, but you could always make your own. Buy a small bottle of cheap perfume, wash it very thoroughly, boil it, rinse it out with alcohol, BA if you have it, and then steam it by holding it with a knife or fork over a boiling pot. You'll need some sort of stopper if the bottle's original top wont do. By then I know It'll be as sterile as anything you could buy.
Good post Martha Steroid! :D

If you need it today, this is your best bet. (Though "sterile technique" is everything when doing something like this.)

Silent Method said:

Good post Martha Steroid! :D

If you need it today, this is your best bet. (Though "sterile technique" is everything when doing something like this.)

...and when you're done with your cycle, place a bit of potting soil and peat moss in the vial and you have yourself a lovely planter perfect for either the bathroom or kitchen windows.

Top Bottom