Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where can I get my sust250 tested?

supertech69 said:

HUH? Explain
Put it in the freezer and it will turn cloudy if it does it should be good it will not harm it . As far as a lab I dont know of any labs to test roids but if you find one let me know .

Well, unless you know someone w/a lab I'd say it'd be pretty hard to get it tested. What are you going to do, walk into the doctors ofice & say hey doc by the way, I've got some illegally purchased Sust, do you think you could send a sample out to the lab & see if it's real? :mix:

supertech69 said:
Well, unless you know someone w/a lab I'd say it'd be pretty hard to get it tested. What are you going to do, walk into the doctors ofice & say hey doc by the way, I've got some illegally purchased Sust, do you think you could send a sample out to the lab & see if it's real? :mix:

I'm sure that would work. But I think I would stick with the freezer test myself.

animal B said:
taste it,,
Like mr. animal B said taste it there is no other taste like it you will just know if its real . The first time I had sust I tasted it and I just knew it was real..and sure enough I put on 25 pounds

Last edited:
supertech69 said:

I wish! Is there a way? Because I will.

Top Bottom