Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where can i buy syringes, what local stores sell

eh2442

is it legal to buy from local stores/pharmacies......syringes?
25 gage 1 inch
do i need a perscription?

Depend's on what your state or city law is. If you can get them without a script usually walgreen's has them but i just use ryvmed.com they deliver to legal states and are excellent priced.

wer you located at? Down here in tx i walk into the phar. in wal-mart and say i have a dog on flea med and i usualy buy them off the internet but shipping was getting to high. Then next thing you no i have 100 23g 1in syr.

depends on where you live. in most places if you have like a feed store or any other kind of farm store you can go in there and get them. no script need for it..and they are the same syringes and needles docs use. :cow:

If you live in a state where you don't need a script get them from a legit medical supply company,you will get a bigger selection plus they are considerably cheaper.

we have a discount grocery store nearby,..and I walk right up to the pharmacy and say,"I need 22 guage needles for my B-12 shots" ,then i request the whole box.($15!!)
make sure u know ur guage needles sizes(22-25 gu), and know that they hold 3cc/ml. the pharmacists sometimes try 2 stump me 2 w/ questions, (size guage,how many cc's in the ones) the key is to act like u know what ur doing ,and it's an everyday thing 4 u, if u act nervous like my one friend,..they won't sell them 2 u.
IMPORTANT:...try every pharmacy and say exactly what I said, and I guarantee you'll get one that'll say "YES". it's a game of numbers,..trust me..

I always use GPZ or TNB medical,com both offer super fast discrete shipping.

Top Bottom