Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to apply Androgel for maximum absorption?

PavlovsCat

I know is recommended to apply to shoulders and stomach but this might be to protect other people from coming in contact with the Testosterone.

I wonder if there are better areas for maximum absorption.

I used this for a year once. I liked the gel for it was absorbed quickly.

It seemed to enter the body from just about any darn place including inner forearm and top of feet. But the Doc said to apply lower abs area or top of inner thigh.

The caution is, of course, to not let your mate get some free testo. Too strong for her though a little really perks them up.

My testo blood test levels went through the roof on this stuff. Since then I've switched to a topical compound using bio-identical testo. Same results. All under Doc's care and paid for by insurance.

Watch your appetite. You'll crave fast sweets. I kept no-sugar jello cups around when this would hit me.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice. Why did you switch? What's the name of the bio-identical testo?

I just found some more information:
For best results, apply to skin with the least amount of hair. Choose skin areas that are relatively thin and well supplied with capillary blood flow, such as upper chest, neck, inner arms and inner thigh areas including back of the knees.

throw the Androgel in the trash where it belongs.
it is weak at 1% and has a mere 20% absorption. it is TOTALLY overpriced and cost the producer about $2 to make and sells for like $50.
get some natural testosterone and put it in 99% DMSO and use 3 mg a day.
this will put 3 mg into your blood if you put it on your inner wrist and rub your inner wrists together.
have you even proven by blood or saliva testing your FREE (not bound or total) testosterone is actually low? if your testosterone is normal and you use a testosterone supplement you'll get estradiol and estrone and grow breasts and you're not going to like having breasts.
roger

yap1993 said:
it is weak at 1% and has a mere 20% absorption. it is TOTALLY overpriced and cost the producer about $2 to make and sells for like $50.
this will put 3 mg into your blood if you put it on your inner wrist and rub your inner wrists together.
have you even proven by blood or saliva testing your FREE (not bound or total) testosterone is actually low? if your testosterone is normal and you use a testosterone supplement you'll get estradiol and estrone and grow breasts and you're not going to like having breasts.
roger

"natural testosterone"

I enjoy it when someone takes a firm stand and you have done that.

Please tell me what your definition of natural test is. If you are talking about bio-identical, I am interested.

yap1993 said:
roger

I would like to know your experience with natural test administered per your recommendation. Where do you get the natural test you refer to? Reason I ask is that I have been taking Andro gel for several years and you're right, it is expensive and I don't think its very effective.

I would appreicate more advice.

I used Androgel for a while. Helped E.D. a bit, but all it did was suppress what test I was making myself, without supplementing to compensate.

I've used Androgel extensively. While it does not compare with injectable test, it works pretty well if you rub it on your nuts. That increases the absorption rate to something close to 50% according to various sources, some published. Yes, it burns a bit at first, but really hurts no more than a prop injection in a deltoid. If you have the squirt bottle of Androgel, five or six squirts rubbed into your nuts everyday for a month, and you will gain nicely. At least, I did. About 10 pounds in a month, most of which I kept.

I use androgel and have my test checked every now and then. I noticed that if I use just four squirts of it at night, in the morning my test is 288. But I discovered that if I use the same amount in the morning, and then go running for an hour, after which I lift weights for an hour, my test was 900. I found several papers on absorption of this gel and concluded that what is published by the company isn't quite right. According to one journal article I read, the gel dries and then is no longer absorbed - it sits on the skin. The absorption period is about five to ten minutes. The testosteone gel was not transferable to another person in one study after it dries. However, if one exercises and sweats, it appear that the gel is still "wet" and the skin is hot and much more permiable. So it isn't where you put it so much as the condition of the skin that matters. I suggest you put it on before workouts and you will get the maxium benifit. By the way, my 900 was only due in part to the exercise. I had put on four squirts the day before, after a shower. That which is not absorbed sits on the skin. Then I put four squirts on before running. Thus I had the old testosterone on my skin, most of which was still there in a dry form, and then the new stuff. In this way I was getting a larger dose.

Top Bottom