Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When you start a Cycle , do you always take Anti E?

zk7

Hi,

When you start a cycle like Test E 500mg/week, Tren E , dbol and stuff, do you always take Arimidex or Letrozole or whatever from day 1?

Or do you do like many people here say " Nolva on hand incase nipples get puffy" Indicating they take no Anti E whatsoever even on big cycle.

They do take Anti BP stuff?

I guess it would all depend on how well you knew how your body will react to differant dosages and compounds.
I don't need much in the AI department so I may wait a few wks to start and run it low and as needed.

I've always started the AI from day one, because that's what I learned to do when I first started up AAS... it was a crapshoot, since I didn't know how my body would respond to AAS as far as bloat, estrogen, etc... but it paid off since I know now that I bloat up every time, even with the use of AI's...

It seems that the "keep nolva on hand in case of puffy nipples" notion is becoming a little old-school... most guys use an AI throughout their cycle, which in most cases will prevent the onset of gyno. You can either play it safe and run a low dosage of AI from the start and adjust as necessary, or you can take it down the road if you need it. Most beginners shouldn't be running a heavy or complex cycle anyway, so that decreases the need of alot of AI anyway. As cycles progress, then an AI becomes more of a must IMO.

As for anti-BP measures... I see it like this...if you already know that you have BP issues before taking any AAS, and you go ahead anyway, you should already be taking precautions (meds, aspirin, whatever). Otherwise, don't start popping pills from the get-go... treat it as necessary (preferrably with the help of a doctor).

Problem with AI is that it causes Mental Issues.

I already have an issue with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder which was linked to Low levels of Estrogen as well as other things. When I take an AI, my OCD increases.

zk7 said:
Problem with AI is that it causes Mental Issues.

I already have an issue with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder which was linked to Low levels of Estrogen as well as other things. When I take an AI, my OCD increases.

hmmm that's a new one for me!! but I suppose a little OCD on cycle is a good thing... it'll keep ya on point at least!! :)

Top Bottom