Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when you mix deca/sust in one shot?

Erikk

when you mix deca and sust in the same syringe,
do you draw one before the other or does it not matter? do you litteraly shake the mix then push the air out? , then warm it up a little?
thanks

There is no need to mix them. Draw them in any order and shot it. I mean dont shake it. There is no problem

This might sound stupid but I always draw the sust first then the deca, so the deca is the first into mu glute. bcause deca seems to take some of the pain away from the sust ( form what I have read). I have not proven this but it sounds logical, I guess.

Only real problem that I have seen before and somone pointed this out to me. Is that certian oils don't like to mix. Lets say, Peanut & Seasame, they tend to stay seperated for some reason. But in your case it doesn't matter. Now like I do. I mix everything in a 10cc syringe or 10cc vial for the week and before I draw out what I use I shake. Just take make sure there was no seperation. But highly unlikely.

As Lawnsaver said, just draw them both in to the syringe, shoot and start to grow ;) Best of luck!

M18

exactly!
draw them in same needle. as far as pain goes, dont do sust straight. its those redijects that will get you sore.

i draw into the same syringe,,first sust...then level off to make sure no bubbles and then take in the deca or if not deca, some test cyp to dilute out the sust..don't shake...causes bubbles..then inject slowly...can use up to 3cc...usually stick with 2 or 2.5 cc

Top Bottom