x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

when would the effects be....

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about when would the effects be.... within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey guys. As some of you know I am running my first cycle of Sus at 500mg/week and deca at 400mg/week. I am just finishing week # 3 (running 12 weeks Sus 10 for deca) and wondered if or when this cycle will be showing its full potential. I mean when do these compounds reach there full strength and start to kick in fully? I know a lot of this is dependent on diet and training. My diet is good at about 3700 cal's, 300g protein. I train 4 or 5 days a week heavy. I'm 38, about 195 or so and 15% bf.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

when would the effects be....

Hey guys. As some of you know I am running my first cycle of Sus at 500mg/week and deca at 400mg/week. I am just finishing week # 3 (running 12 weeks Sus 10 for deca) and wondered if or when this cycle will be showing its full potential. I mean when do these compounds reach there full strength and start to kick in fully? I know a lot of this is dependent on diet and training. My diet is good at about 3700 cal's, 300g protein. I train 4 or 5 days a week heavy. I'm 38, about 195 or so and 15% bf. Thanks for your time guys.

Pro Bodybuilder

Re: when would the effects be....

bro, you should have jumpstarted with an oral like dbol or adrol. But anyway, anywhere from around week 3-5 you will start seeing changes from my experience.

Banned

Quote Quote posted by Twoguns
    bro, you should have jumpstarted with an oral like dbol or adrol. But anyway, anywhere from around week 3-5 you will start seeing changes from my experience.
    This is about right.

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by Twoguns
    is it to late to throw one in now? I have russian dbol here about 200 of them. I just didnt want to do some many different drugs on my first run. I kept hearing do test at 500mg/week only for 12 weeks. I bought sus,deca and dbol. So I chose to use the deca and leave the dbol out. I can throw it in if it will help. Let me know please. Thanks.

Pro Bodybuilder

couldn't hurt, 4 weeks at 50mg/day spread out throughout the day