Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when would the effects be....

38nStrong

Hey guys. As some of you know I am running my first cycle of Sus at 500mg/week and deca at 400mg/week. I am just finishing week # 3 (running 12 weeks Sus 10 for deca) and wondered if or when this cycle will be showing its full potential. I mean when do these compounds reach there full strength and start to kick in fully? I know a lot of this is dependent on diet and training. My diet is good at about 3700 cal's, 300g protein. I train 4 or 5 days a week heavy. I'm 38, about 195 or so and 15% bf. Thanks for your time guys.

bro, you should have jumpstarted with an oral like dbol or adrol. But anyway, anywhere from around week 3-5 you will start seeing changes from my experience.

Twoguns said:
bro, you should have jumpstarted with an oral like dbol or adrol. But anyway, anywhere from around week 3-5 you will start seeing changes from my experience.
is it to late to throw one in now? I have russian dbol here about 200 of them. I just didnt want to do some many different drugs on my first run. I kept hearing do test at 500mg/week only for 12 weeks. I bought sus,deca and dbol. So I chose to use the deca and leave the dbol out. I can throw it in if it will help. Let me know please. Thanks.

Top Bottom