Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When will a true myostatine inhibitor finally be available for purchase?

Woodynut

I'm not looking for steroids or hgh, but injectable myostatine inhibitors that actually really work.

They said testing trials were to take place in 2017. Any of you guys has more information on this subject?

I've heard this is a very good one: Pf-06252616

Oh okay. But I assume it will get cheap somewhere in the future right?
Is 2020 realistic thinking in that case?

Oh okay. But I assume it will get cheap somewhere in the future right?
Is 2020 realistic thinking in that case?

keep in mind that you cannot control what would be affected.. what happens if your ass grows? or your organ?

they did a study with females.. the females had their thighs grow huge.. yuk!

as much as it would be cool to grow your biceps huge, there is no evidence that you can spot block myostatin. so don't get too excited anytime soon

I'm 6'2 ft tall. So to have 37 - 38 inch thighs would be awesome :)

Paul Anderson 2

As for females, I love it when their thighs are big.

Steve's correct. It needs to be selective and currently is not (a suggestion of increased possible cancer cells for example). Would it be cheap? F**k no. If I invented a cheap one I'd still wanna charge some serious bucks ha ha.

I would not touch myosatin inhibitors personally. Remember that all your organs are also muscles. Even if a legitimate myosatin inhibitor was produced, it's mechanism of actions wouldn't be selective to just skeletal muscle tissue. It would also increase the size of your heart, liver etc.

All those myosatin cow photos you see floating around, those cows died closely after being treated from a heart attack.

The problem is that they are not selective. Science still has a ways to go. Right now you could use them and have the wrong things grow.

I would not touch myosatin inhibitors personally. Remember that all your organs are also muscles. Even if a legitimate myosatin inhibitor was produced, it's mechanism of actions wouldn't be selective to just skeletal muscle tissue. It would also increase the size of your heart, liver etc.

All those myosatin cow photos you see floating around, those cows died closely after being treated from a heart attack.

Neither of those are true. Your heart is a muscle but your kidneys, lungs, liver etc are not.

And most Belgian Blues (one of those types of cattle) are bred for meat. So unless they scare 'em to death at the slaughterhouse they died from a bolt through their skulls. It IS true that selective inbreeding means they have some inherent issues.

The functioning of myostatins is very complex, so the fact that they have developed their inhibitors, does not mean that everything has been studied with enough detail. I think we will not see anything like that till 2030 - that is for sure. Until then, don't see the need to even bother with them.

Top Bottom