Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When Will I notice Clomid Side effects?

KA-BAR

Life Taker, Heart Breaker
Platinum
Just wondering how long it will take for the clomid to really kick in. Im on 3rd day now. Took 300 first day and 100 last 2 days. I havent noticed anything bad yet like pms or depression. I guess what im trying to ask is at what point of the clomid therpy is the worst?

i think the whole mood swing/depression/bitchiness thing is a myth.. and i'm sure others will confer. i experienced no such sides. i also believe that clomid does not cause acne at all.. but the acne is from a constantly changing internal environment between your test and LH levels.. as well as the aas leaving your system... and that's what causes the acne.. and maybe even the moodiness.. not the clomid itself.

That's good to hear cause I was really worried about it for a long time from all the stuff Ive read on this board. So far I have noticed nothing bad except I did not swallow a pill fast enough and it made my tougne go numb.

Last edited:
decem said:
i think the whole mood swing/depression/bitchiness thing is a myth.. and i'm sure others will confer. i experienced no such sides. i also believe that clomid does not cause acne at all.. but the acne is from a constantly changing internal environment between your test and LH levels.. as well as the aas leaving your system... and that's what causes the acne.. and maybe even the moodiness.. not the clomid itself.

ok this makes sense.. but then again why did i suddenly get acne the second day of clomid therapy.... when all throughout my cycle i didn't even notice a zit. Could it all be just timing?

Top Bottom