Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When will Adex kick in ???

DaneFrancis

[FONT=&quot]Hello, I have been doing Test Cypionate since April with no pct now it has caught up to me. I am currently doing 300MG of Test 2 times a week and 300 MG of deca 2 times a week. Now i am taking clomid 20 MG 1 a day been 3 weeks now and Arimadex 2MG tabs 1 a week been 3 weeks also. Just wondering when this will kick in ?[/FONT]

Are you attempting to start PCT now, or are you still running your cycle? Clomid isn't for use on cycle, and arimidex isn't going to cut it in PCT.

you are so unclear man and its no wonder you are having problems when you cant even properly explain what is even going on so you can get some accurate help

Hello, I have been doing Test Cypionate since April with no pct now it has caught up to me. I am currently doing 300MG of Test 2 times a week and 300 MG of deca 2 times a week. Now i am taking clomid 20 MG 1 a day been 3 weeks now and Arimadex 2MG tabs 1 a week been 3 weeks also. Just wondering when this will kick in ?

You're a little confused. You don't do a PCT until you stop doing a PED/AAS.

Sounds confusing bro. Please clarify what going on ? You got to finish cycle before you start PCT. Make sure!!!

Top Bottom