Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When is it time to push the panic button?

WannaBeBig72

I sent my source money last Monday and last heard from him midweek that he would tell me when he sent the gear. The post office told me the money would get there by last Thursday the latest. I emailed him on Thursday and then sent him a message today and have not heard back. Starting to get a bit nervous about it. At what point should I contact a moderator?

Last edited:
WannaBeBig72 said:
I sent my source money last Monday and now heard from him midweek that he would tell me when he sent the gear. The post office told me the money would get there by last Thursday the latest. I emailed him on Thursday and then sent him a message today and have not heard back. Starting to get a bit nervous about it. At what point should I contact a moderator?

So from the start it has been only been 7 days? I would wait AT LEAST another 5-7 days before emailing him again. There are a lot of posts on here about that and one thing that was told to me is that they are people with lives and they may of had something come up. I would wait until Friday before emailing him again and just asking if he recieved your funds, etc, DON'T accuse him of anything. Be cool man, getting nervous doesn't help it only causes problems.

Now If I could just listen to my own advice. :D

WannaBeBig72 said:
I sent my source money last Monday and last heard from him midweek that he would tell me when he sent the gear. The post office told me the money would get there by last Thursday the latest. I emailed him on Thursday and then sent him a message today and have not heard back. Starting to get a bit nervous about it. At what point should I contact a moderator?

ok so you sent him info thur. assume he got it friday, and took a break over the weekend, it's only monday afternoon - don't worry about it.

I have ordered from my guy and had him tell me he would tell me when it ships but he would get sidetracked and next thing i knew as i'm sitting at my house getting pissed the pack would show up. First it has not been along time for your order and he might have just got sidetracked about telling you it shipped.

buffalo said:
People seem to think these guy's are gear selling robots.

They are ROBOTS, they are all robots.....send my shit now!!!!!

(Nah, Just kidding---would be nice if there were robots for us though)

You guys are right. I just need to chill a bit. :supercool
If I don't hear from him by Friday well then I'll have to re-evaluat...

WannaBeBig72 said:
You guys are right. I just need to chill a bit. :supercool
If I don't hear from him by Friday well then I'll have to re-evaluat...

Sound's like a good plan. Hope it work's out for ya.

Top Bottom