Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when to take ala (with meal, 30 mins before etc...)

aky

when should i take ala...... does it take a few mins to take effect? so should i take it 10-20 mis b4 a meal, or just taking it with a meal is fine? also how long does the effects of ala last? say if i take some with my preworkout meal should i take some more with my post work out shake (about 2.5 hrs later)

thanks
:p

now hold up, I read a post regarding when to take ala from someone, not sure who, that was pretty interesting.
He said something along the lines of, when you take ala it starts to lower you blood sugar slowly. It seemed that whenever he ate, at that point, his blood sugar would stop going lower, no matter how much he ate. So he started waiting 30min before he ate to take the pills and his blood sugar would be at its lowest point, and it would stay there. Now i found this intriuging because recently i took my r-ALA on an empty stomach, and waited 30min. I start to feel some syptoms like dizziness, lightheadedness, which i hadnt felt before. This made me think my blood sugar was, in fact, lower than it would be if i took r-ALA right before the meal.
I would hope someone would chime in at this point, macro, ranger, etc. to give the scientific point of view, i'm just a lay person you see :fro:

Top Bottom