Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when to stop cycle when injured

Ccario

is there a point where you decide that it's best just to stop the cycle when it comes to getting an injury or do you think it is okay to just go ahead and finish the cycle anyway
I'm currently debating what I should do. My back has been bothering me a lot it's been especially on my legs days when I'm doing squats and that sort of thing.
I'm not sure if continue my steroid cycle will help or hurt my back pain. What would you say I should do

it would help if we had some kind of clue of what you are running, how long you've been running it and how significant your injury is.. .i mean, fucks sake, you could be just a tiny bit more vague...

is there a point where you decide that it's best just to stop the cycle when it comes to getting an injury or do you think it is okay to just go ahead and finish the cycle anyway
I'm currently debating what I should do. My back has been bothering me a lot it's been especially on my legs days when I'm doing squats and that sort of thing.
I'm not sure if continue my steroid cycle will help or hurt my back pain. What would you say I should do

if you get injured you should take 1-2 weeks off and see how you feel
i generally do cruise dose of test when injuries arise

Top Bottom