x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

When start taking Anti-E's and Anti-DHT's?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about When start taking Anti-E's and Anti-DHT's? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: in a cycle based on test. When exactly to start for example taking Proscar for DHT blocking and when to start Arimidex or Nolva? Is it a good a idea to start at day1 or couple of weeks after? Also when to finish with these drugs? Is it better to take them during Clomid theraphy? or will it be a waste of money? Thanks in advance.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

When start taking Anti-E's and Anti-DHT's?

in a cycle based on test. When exactly to start for example taking Proscar for DHT blocking and when to start Arimidex or Nolva? Is it a good a idea to start at day1 or couple of weeks after?

Also when to finish with these drugs? Is it better to take them during Clomid theraphy? or will it be a waste of money?

Thanks in advance.

Pro Bodybuilder
    From day one no question about it. You want these drugs(proscar, arims or novs) in your system before any unwanted side effects can occur. Those who say to wait until you start getting gyno before introducing an anti-estrogen are just dumb. For some once gyno starts it will not go away no matter what they take.

Thnanks and what about teh end of the cycle, continue with these drugs along with Clomid?

Any other opinions?

Freak
    You can stop when you start taking clomid.

I will do cycle soon and i planned to use proscar only if i have hairloss, because then i will know if or not i'm prone to it. It would be good to know, because then you dont have to worry what drugs take.

I guess if i hit cypionate and some prop for kick start the possible hairloss will come on 3-4 weeks and if it does come, then i just stop it with proscar.

Stew Meat

Re: When start taking Anti-E's and Anti-DHT's?

Originally posted by mrt
    in a cycle based on test. When exactly to start for example taking Proscar for DHT blocking and when to start Arimidex or Nolva? Is it a good a idea to start at day1 or couple of weeks after?

Also when to finish with these drugs? Is it better to take them during Clomid theraphy? or will it be a waste of money?

Thanks in advance.

Start Proscar and ARimidex on the first day that you begin your cycle. Start Nolvadex only after you start to develop signs of gyno. Nolvadex at 40mg per day for a week or until gyno symptoms are relieved then discontinue. Stop Proscar when you begin clomid therapy. Stop arimidex one week after Clomid therapy.

-Stew

Thanks Guys and Thanks Stew Meat for the reply of my PM