Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When start taking Anti-E's and Anti-DHT's?

mrt

in a cycle based on test. When exactly to start for example taking Proscar for DHT blocking and when to start Arimidex or Nolva? Is it a good a idea to start at day1 or couple of weeks after?

Also when to finish with these drugs? Is it better to take them during Clomid theraphy? or will it be a waste of money?

Thanks in advance.

From day one no question about it. You want these drugs(proscar, arims or novs) in your system before any unwanted side effects can occur. Those who say to wait until you start getting gyno before introducing an anti-estrogen are just dumb. For some once gyno starts it will not go away no matter what they take.

Thnanks and what about teh end of the cycle, continue with these drugs along with Clomid?

Any other opinions?

I will do cycle soon and i planned to use proscar only if i have hairloss, because then i will know if or not i'm prone to it. It would be good to know, because then you dont have to worry what drugs take.

I guess if i hit cypionate and some prop for kick start the possible hairloss will come on 3-4 weeks and if it does come, then i just stop it with proscar.

mrt said:
in a cycle based on test. When exactly to start for example taking Proscar for DHT blocking and when to start Arimidex or Nolva? Is it a good a idea to start at day1 or couple of weeks after?

Also when to finish with these drugs? Is it better to take them during Clomid theraphy? or will it be a waste of money?

Thanks in advance.

Start Proscar and ARimidex on the first day that you begin your cycle. Start Nolvadex only after you start to develop signs of gyno. Nolvadex at 40mg per day for a week or until gyno symptoms are relieved then discontinue. Stop Proscar when you begin clomid therapy. Stop arimidex one week after Clomid therapy.

-Stew

Top Bottom