Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to start HCG TEST/DECA

slayer of souls

Running 500mg test e 400 mg deca
stats 200, 5'9 15% bf.
Ran few cycles before (test and deca/test)

Questions)

1) I have 1,000iu of HCG: Does the unmixed powder have to be stored in the fridge?

2) Dosage 500iu x2 a week be sufficient? Can I inject 1000iu in one go? Why do some suggest starting HCG 3 weeks in?

3) Its been over a year from my last cycle where I ran 750mg of test nd 400 mg of Deca. Am I good sticking with 500mg of test? Is aromasin/adex really necessary for this cycle?

Running 500mg test e 400 mg deca
stats 200, 5'9 15% bf.
Ran few cycles before (test and deca/test)

Questions)

1) I have 1,000iu of HCG: Does the unmixed powder have to be stored in the fridge?

2) Dosage 500iu x2 a week be sufficient? Can I inject 1000iu in one go? Why do some suggest starting HCG 3 weeks in?

3) Its been over a year from my last cycle where I ran 750mg of test nd 400 mg of Deca. Am I good sticking with 500mg of test? Is aromasin/adex really necessary for this cycle?

It has to be stored in the fridge once the water is added. Just keep in cool dark place prior.

You probably only need 250IU at a time, 2x a week. Doc Crisler (TRT Doc) claims the 2x a week prior to your test injection (1x 2 days before and 1x one day before) provided the best bang for the buck. You will likely be doing 2x weekly injections so you can still do the same or even 1x hcg the day before each test inj.

500mg/wk test will put your serum test likely in the 1800-2000 range which is over double the average man so I personally would take an anti E. If your natural E is low you can probably get by with .5mg eod but id prolly take 1mg eod myself.

It has to be stored in the fridge once the water is added. Just keep in cool dark place prior.

You probably only need 250IU at a time, 2x a week. Doc Crisler (TRT Doc) claims the 2x a week prior to your test injection (1x 2 days before and 1x one day before) provided the best bang for the buck. You will likely be doing 2x weekly injections so you can still do the same or even 1x hcg the day before each test inj.

500mg/wk test will put your serum test likely in the 1800-2000 range which is over double the average man so I personally would take an anti E. If your natural E is low you can probably get by with .5mg eod but id prolly take 1mg eod myself.

I last min decided to add in HCG. Not ideal, but I will start running 250IU from now.. So i will pin prior to each shot 2x a week.

BTW is there any difference storing between sodium chloride and bac stat water?

i would say because everyone is different as far as preferences and reactions to this particular hormone it is strong and it is sometimes trial and error i personally find less is more with hcg and find it to most effective last 4 weeks of cycle at 1000iu's a week in 2 doses good luck bro

Top Bottom