Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to start cycle after returning after a long break

lockdev

Took a year off of lifting due to what started with a non-lifting related injury, and now finally looking to get back into the swing.

Before the break, I was pretty swole: 5'8", 195lbs, ~10-12% bf. Lifts were decent(335 bench, 425 squat).

I have 6 cycles under my belt, so I'm not new to this. Always done just cyp with a dianabol kickstart.

I'm 37 and my test levels are pretty low and have been for years. It was the original reason I jumped on in the first place. Just got checked and they were ~270.

Should I just hop back on? Or would it be best to try the natural route for a few months first? Looking to do a light 12 week "beginners" cyp cycle.

I lifted the other day and my lifts were extremely pathetic compared to what they used to be. It was expected but it's amazing what you lose in a year. Not sure if it would be better to wait or not.

if you took a year off i would give it a good 6 months before hopping back on the sauce if you want to get any sort of benefit

you will be sore the first few weeks anyway so why would you waste your cycle trying to get back your conditioning ?

Took a year off of lifting due to what started with a non-lifting related injury, and now finally looking to get back into the swing.

Before the break, I was pretty swole: 5'8", 195lbs, ~10-12% bf. Lifts were decent(335 bench, 425 squat).

I have 6 cycles under my belt, so I'm not new to this. Always done just cyp with a dianabol kickstart.

I'm 37 and my test levels are pretty low and have been for years. It was the original reason I jumped on in the first place. Just got checked and they were ~270.

Should I just hop back on? Or would it be best to try the natural route for a few months first? Looking to do a light 12 week "beginners" cyp cycle.

I lifted the other day and my lifts were extremely pathetic compared to what they used to be. It was expected but it's amazing what you lose in a year. Not sure if it would be better to wait or not.

The longer the better.

i would definitely take some time to get back in the swing of things first... that doesnt happen overnight.. be patient and go about it the right way

I'd wait 6 months to a year of natty training first to get you joints and tendons ready first. I would seriously consider seeing your endocrinologist about TRT as an option though.

Top Bottom