Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When should I donate blood ?

virgodennings

[FONT=&quot]I've been wondering taking my hematocrit and Rbc numbers if I should donate blood. I've been feeling pretty short of breath and lethargic.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm not sure if there's a certainnumber you hit that's a good guide as when to donate? [/FONT]

I personally don't rely on a number and just donate once or twice a cycle depending on what I run and how long. EQ generally causes the highest spike in RBC.

direct from the red cross website

[FONT=&quot]You must wait at least eight weeks (56 days) between donations of whole blood and 16 weeks (112 days) between Power Red donations. Platelet apheresis donors may give every 7 days up to 24 times per year. Regulations are different for those giving blood for themselves (autologous donors).[/FONT]

I've been wondering taking my hematocrit and Rbc numbers if I should donate blood. I've been feeling pretty short of breath and lethargic.
I'm not sure if there's a certainnumber you hit that's a good guide as when to donate?

When? 3am on a Sunday morning in a storm (it doesn't matter).

[FONT=&quot]I've been wondering taking my hematocrit and Rbc numbers if I should donate blood. I've been feeling pretty short of breath and lethargic.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm not sure if there's a certainnumber you hit that's a good guide as when to donate? [/FONT]
I recommend just going every 8 weeks whether on cycle or off. Exactly what I do

Top Bottom