Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to run dostinex/cabaser?

Swole_2112

How long after the completion of a cycle is it optimal to begin taking dostinex/cabaser? I just finished a cycle of 600mg/wk cyp for eight weeks. Just a couple of days ago I began running 40mg/day of nolva for PCT and I will do so for three weeks. My sex drive right now is, of course, practically non-existant. I plan on running cabaser to bring it back. That's the only thing I want it for. So, the question is how soon could I start taking it? Is there any reason why I couldn't start taking it right away? Input appreciated. Cheers.

Unless you ran deca/tren in your cycle your prolactin levels are most likely fine and its not necessariyl required. However, run it for some libido aid if you wish. start it today if you want to.

yep run it now for sex drive. Plus it can make your orgasims better... I love the stuff and when I want a wild night I take some even randomly i.e not part of a PCT.

Top Bottom