Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When is Proviron a necessary addition in such a cycle?

Nighthawkk

Would Proviron be necessary in such a cycle:

Week 1-10 Testoviron 500mg
Week 1-6 Dbol 35mg
Week 5-10 Tren 75mg ED
(my upcoming winter bulker)

I'm not certain when it's called for, as I have yet to use it (only use nolv and/or arimidex while on). Would 25-50mg of Prov be helpful during my dianabol intake to reduce water retention, or should it be added later with the tren because of progestenic reasons?

to minimize estrogen, increase hardness, or add androgenic content to a cycle that suppresses the libido (like deca)

i would say it wouldn't be necessary with that stack, being that Tren is a potent androgen, and you have included effective anti-E's.

well I think it's a great addition to any cycle as it helps with SHBG...And also helps with estrogen related sides

You may not need it with the tren,as you will still be instituting a fair amount of exogenous testosterone along side of it,but it can't hurt either.Personally,I would probably run it along with the d-bol to help combat the marshmellow man look.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
You may not need it with the tren,as you will still be instituting a fair amount of exogenous testosterone along side of it,but it can't hurt either.Personally,I would probably run it along with the d-bol to help combat the marshmellow man look.

Lol, marshmallow man look. Yea I experienced that will my last Sust/Deca, even while running A-dex. Instead of prov, can I just run .5mg A-dex EOD and 10mg Nolv during the dbol phase to cut out some water? These are the two ancillaries I have on hand now, and prov is a bit more of an expense.

Nighthawkk said:
Instead of prov, can I just run .5mg A-dex EOD and 10mg Nolv during the dbol phase to cut out some water? These are the two ancillaries I have on hand now, and prov is a bit more of an expense.

Yes,that will work fine in staving off estrogen induced edema.

Top Bottom