Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When my libido will be back?

I am on cycle with sustanon now, and I am really liking everything - the gains, the feeling, the libido. The libido is freaken great, but people tell me that the better it gets on cycle, the worse it will be after the cycle. I will run a good PCT after the cycle, so will this happen to me too? How fast will my libido get to normal after doing the perfect PCT?

People who experienced libdi problems after their steroid cycle most likely didn't run a proper PCT after their cycle. I have never once experienced libido problem post cycle when running a proper PCT afterwards.

The perfect PCT protocol is truly the best PCT protocol you can put together. Run the protocol exactly as laid out and you have nothing to worry about.

For some reason Sus seems to be the libido boosting king. It depends on the PCT . And what works for one doesn't work for all. Pick up some BRIDGE to smooth out whatever you do.

As long as you don't become a cheapstake on the PCT, you should be perfectly fine, and there should not be any noticeable problems with libido during this period. In short, the better the PCT, the less libido issues there will be. This is why I always recommend to run the perfect PCT protocol - it will allow to have a smooth recovery, and at the same time it will allow you to keep your gains.

The best thing about the Perfect PCT is that the first 2 weeks you will be running HCGenerate ES. This is an extremely strong test booster and should definitely help in the libido department.

I am on cycle with sustanon now, and I am really liking everything - the gains, the feeling, the libido. The libido is freaken great, but people tell me that the better it gets on cycle, the worse it will be after the cycle. I will run a good PCT after the cycle, so will this happen to me too? How fast will my libido get to normal after doing the perfect PCT?

This is complete bro science. It will of course be much lower than on cycle, but the post cycle libido does not depend on on cycle libido. It depends on how you recover only

I never felt a bad dip after a libido boosting cycle. I think that happens if you stay on too long or use high dosages. And of course, once you feel like Superman it's hard to go back to being a mere mortal.

Top Bottom